Ok so I was reading an article over....u guessed it...ADAM LAMBERT -gasp- AMAZING! But it had something on there I have to correct..
"To the showman in Lambert, a six–foot–one Pan of a man with deep–set blue eyes and a shock of jet–black–and–blue emo–style hair, it's all part of the spectacle. "A lot of times I'll pick up a bra and play with it during a song," he says. "It's a way to connect. It's like, 'I threw my bra up onstage and you're spinning it around. Cool. Yay.'"
Its more like "I THREW MY BRA ON STAGE AND HES F**KING PLAYING WITH IT!!!!! OMFG THATS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!" lol Then it said:
" Still, he says, "I think it's weird that I'm having this effect on women. It's flattering. I've never had underwear thrown at me before. Clearly there's something significant about it, because there aren't a lot of openly gay men in the entertainment industry."
It may be weird....and Adam may have people who hate him....but those people are just jealous cause hes hot and they're not LOL
Anywayz.....Adam can be as glam as he wants cause he's just awesome like that lol so hes a guy who just so happens to wear make up,glitter, and be jewish...who cares? HES AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
To all the Adam haters.....I hate you....bottom line lol To everyone who likes adam....HES AWESOME HUH?! YES! =D
So.....if by some random...and lucky shot...lol...adam JUST SO HAPPENS to come across this blog....I HOPE U LIKE IT! And by any chance can you schedule a tour that stops somewhere close to Paducah KY...........you can play with my bras as much as u want...LOL until later readers...TATA! ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment