So, if you read my FIRST post on here, IM AN ADAM LAMBERT FAN!!!! GO ADAM!!!! lol oh and....
P.S-To all those who oppose Adam Lambert and call him names and stuff....I don't see your a$$ on TV LOL
Now....moving along lol I was surfing the web looking for Adam Lambert pictures for my wallpaper and I read a post on a news thing that said he was thrown out of a Lady Ga Ga party? It was posted April 4th I think of THIS year. When I found it on YouTube it had been reported in 2010 sometime....odd....oh well who cares ADAM STILL ROCKS!!!!!! I got on twitter and AUTOMATICALLY freaked out! lol I was soooo late with this I guess. 5 People almost INSTANTLY said "that was forever ago..." lol I said "well I JUST read it and it was JUST posted today!" but adam is still freaking awesome I hope he reads this! (zero to none chance...=( BUT STILL) If he EVER reads this...YOU'RE AWESOME ADAM! COME NEAR PADUCAH KY WITH YOUR CONCERTS I LOVE YOU'RE SONGS BUT GAS IS HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!........or better yet I wish a box would show up at my house like a double wide house size box with a huge blue ribbon (or a different color not to picky LOL) and when I untied the ribbon ADAM LAMBERT CAME OUT SINGING "FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT"....or Strut....or Music Again...or Sure Fire Winners.....pretty much anything LOL...for my 18th birthday =) that would be the best birthday of my life! Of course if that DID happen...(slim to none but hey a girl can dream right? lol) I would probably faint or cry lol. I LOVE ADAM LAMBERT HES THE BEST POP STAR OUT OF ALL OF THEM!!!! And ummm Thats all for now.....oh and um GO ADAM!!!! ADAM HATERS GO KISS THE FATTEST PART OF MY A$$!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment