Sunday, April 10, 2011

Oh What The CRAP

Lol funny title.......
Moving on lol so Details magazine pics.....with adam and a nude model........LUCKY B**CH!
Ever heard of plus size models?Plus size girls are soft you know....IM ONE! ^_^ Why can't they pic the plus sizes....oh wait everyone likes cracker thin girls now -sad- Oh well lol guys into skinny chicks just dont know what they're missing...AWESOMENESS!
Ok so back to Adams Photo shoot....WE WANT MORE ADAM.....preferably nude...LMFAO
My cousin took one look at my room and said "adam lambert fan?" YES! "obviously" lol My phone is adam lambert my phone cover is adam lambert my WALLS are adam lambert.....my computer is adam lambert....my calendar is adam lambert...my water bottle is adam lambert.....nooo im not obsessed....yet LOL my cousin said "R you a stalker?" I said nooo...the internet people do that for me all I do is google it LOL
OMG I got totally off topic....oh my MSN pic is adam lambert...my myyearbook pic is adam lambert.....anyway moving on..AGAIN lol and did Adam make a sex joke?! O.O
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ4kj3r3mQY&feature=related
LOL OH WOW!!!!
"I like the top....-laughing out loud- that was inappropriate -laughing-"

lol oh wow....just wow LOL
Or the "whats most exciting about the American Idol Tour:" or whatever he said "MY OUTFIT!!! -laughing-"
lol adams outfits are always amazing lol
Either way the question was worded so it sounded wrong no matter what lol "who gets the top bunk in the tour bus"......"I like the top....-LOL-" lol it was funny though but what was funny is that after he looks at the other guy for like 2 seconds and just outright laughs is a$$ off! lol
So does Adam get like ran over by paparazzi? I mean it seems like NO SOONER did he get done with THAT interview some other camera crew comes up like "ADAM... HEY ADAM!!! OVER HERE ADAM!!! WHAT...." etc etc you get the point lol and in the video I just watched after the sex joke one...lol....the lady was like "Adam told Rolling stone magazine he was...GAY" like emphasis on the gay part wtf? So hes GAY big whoop....hes still sexy as hell O.O -drools- LOL and in a weird was it IS a shock to know hes gay....like when he was first open with it i was like "BUT HES SO HOT! WHY!?" then I thought "oh well hes gay...hes still hot O.O" lol
Ok people if you don't know already i love a bi guy so....yea gay rights rule lol Its like I may not like the fact hes got a boyfriend like flipping between me and that guy r something BUT I accept the fact he likes guys AND girls because I love him so if anyone is a TRUE adam lambert fan you wont be trying to change him and make him straight its what makes him different thats so amazing! So hes GAY support him! Oh wait he doesnt need support hes awesome with OR without it lol GO ADAM!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment