HIIII PEOPLE! Ok so I have another blog called "Goodnight My Raven" so if there's any fans from that one thanks for visiting this one! =) If you're new to me, WELCOME! =D So, a few things to learn about me....
-No BS is accepted by me...
-No trash talk is accepted! (especially about Adam Lambert....there will be HELL to pay if you talk about him lol)
-I hate trolls....by the way there's a HUGE difference between trolls and clowns....trolls have more brains LOL
-No Adam Lambert Haters! PERIOD!
-My parents are divorced, my mom abandoned me sad sad yes but boo hoo nothin im doing great its her loss lol
-I love my daddy =)
-I'm a CERTIFIED (yes at 17 "2011") Graphic Designer...ill be 18 in June lol
-I love anything that has to do with Adam Lambert like T shirts, posters, albums, TV SHOWS! *faints* lol
-I'm fat (235 pounds!) and PROUD F***K U PEOPLE WHO THINK FAT PEOPLE SUCK!
-Girls don't have to be twigs to be pretty, if you ARE a twig...EAT SOMETHING! lol
-I believe people SHOULD be happy in their skin no matter how big, tiny, short, tall, or "weird" they think they are anyone who thinks otherwise can go suck a dogs a$$.
You'll learn a lot more later BUT thats all my intro....now read more posts to get the juicy stuff =)
No comments:
Post a Comment