Friday, April 8, 2011

If I could ask.....

Ok so I was surfing the web....yes SURFING does anyone do that anymore? lol Anyway, I came across a question on yahoo! answers that said "If you could ask adam lambert ONE question what would it be?" I thought....how would you suggest someone get over stage fright lol. Only ONCE have I sang in public it was for a talent show lol. Not for competition just for fun and after everyone was like "DANG I HAD NO IDEA SHE COULD SING LIKE THAT...DO IT AGAIN! AGAIN!" lol but I still havent....ever....O.O I was bullied when I was little I actually was so bullied that by the time I was in 4th grade I had my first suicidal thought! I even had a nervous breakdown because I guess I hit my limit? It was because I was mad and got in trouble for telling a kid to shut up when they made fun of me and I remember thinking "WHAT?! I GET IN TROUBLE AND THEY GET TO GO FREE?! HOWS THAT FAIR?!" and yea it sucked BUT I got over it and all. Then my mom pulled some BS and abandoned me which nearly made me have another breakdown BUT im over that to, it's her loss. I'm making something of myself and I;m proud of who I've become! =) If shes not interested in anything about me then poo on her lol. Anyone else in the same type of situation? Want some advice? Well, what I done when depression got me down about my mom was I wrote a list of everything I like and a list of everything I like about me. When I read the list of things I liked id think "I wish i had some ice cream....maybe strawberry....or chocolate....I should go to the store" and it'd get my mind off of it. When my mom said I was fat or something Id look at my list of everything I liked about me and if that didnt cheer me up then listening to something I liked or going and doing something I liked always helped. Really, you have to be comfortable in your own skin. If you're not, GO SHOPPING! Try on clothes, do something you like! Draw, read a book, help out at a local charity! It always feels good to help =) I like going to the red cross and helping out! Try places like "salvation army" or "goodwill" and help out in those places or maybe even places like churches! Just do SOMETHING to get your mind off of it then take a look at what you've accomplished and say "I done a great job! I should do that again!" or like if you went on a shopping spree (ladies do this a lot lol) put on a new outfit and take a look in a mirror and say "I LOOK DAMN GOOD!" lol love yourself people! If you don't who else will? When the world seems like you're in the bottom of a garbage dump....dont just sit there! DO SOMETHING! SOMETHING YOU CAN BE PROUD OF! If someone gets you down do like I do and tell them "who cares what u think? I'm happy with myself I dont care if your insecure" lol or do what i REALLY do and tell them "u can kiss the fattest part of my a$$" lol anywho until next time byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment